Salsa Macha is salsa made with a variety of dried peppers, nuts and oil. Slightly spicy, nutty, with a touch of tanginess. This is dedicated to Jity, my grandfather. He was born in Veracruz, Mexico from immigrant Lebanese parents.
Comes in a reusable glass jar.
Store in a cool and dry place.
8 oz. jar
Contains: sesame seeds, peanuts, pumpkin seeds
Ways to use:
- This is one of the most versatile sauces in store, use it where you want to add nuttiness and tangy flavors, for example:
- Baked fish
- Seafood (baked, fried or steamed)
- Grilled meats (NY Strips, Ribeye, Sirloin, mignon)
- Grilled or baked veggies (Eggplant, zuchinni, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, bell peppers, butternut squash or cabbage)
- Snacks (nuts, chips, crackers)